What should I do if I inherit Edenred vouchers?

For any query concerning the inheritance of Edenred vouchers following the death of one of your relatives, we ask you to proceed as follows:

  • Complete this contact form
  • Attach the death certificate
  • Attach a certificate of inheritance

After verifying your identity, we will be able to resolve the situation as soon as possible.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.