Where can I spend the Consumption Voucher?

The Consumption Voucher was created to help the most affected sectors following the crisis to help the Belgian economy recovery.

It should therefore only be used in the following industries:

These are hotels, restaurants, brasseries, cafés.
These are only organisations that are subsidised, approved or recognised by the competent authorities. 
These are only sports associations that are affiliated to a regional or federal federation.

All horeca, sports or cultural establishments and small businesses can accept the Consumption Voucher, even if they are not affiliated to the Edenred network yet. If your merchant is not aware of this, do not hesitate to talk to spread the message!

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.