You can use Consumption Voucher Edenred in electronic format on the Edenred card as well as in paper format. if you are in one of the following sectors:
- Retail shops that offer goods in the customer’s physical presence, including repair services
- Cinemas and cultural establishments that are recognised, approved or subsidised by the relevant authority
- Swimming pools, gyms, bowling halls and sports associations for which there is a federation that is recognised, approved or subsidised by the Communities or which belong to one of the national federations
- Well-being centres: massage, sauna, sunbed, hammam, etc.
- Hair salons and beauty parlours, for manicures or non-medical pedicures, tattoo shops, etc.
- Driving schools
We have put a search engine at your disposal to inform you about the businesses where to spend your vouchers. Vouchers issued in 2020 and 2021 have been matched on both their merchant network and validity date. Vouchers in paper format can be accepted by any eligible retailer. The retailer simply has to return the vouchers to us to receive their refund.