How do I use the Consumption Voucher?

The Consumption Voucher can be used in the horeca sector (Hotels, Restaurants, Cafés), small shops that have had to close their for at least one month and for sports or cultural activities.

They must be given to the merchant when paying a bill or making a purchase.

All hospitality, sports or cultural establishments can accept the voucher, even if they are not  yet affiliated to the Edenred network. If your merchant is not aware of this, do not hesitate to spread the message!

The Consumption Voucher is neither exchangeable nor refundable. The merchant can't give any change in return to a Consumption Voucher.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.