The first step is to add your MyEdenred account to your payment methods on the Uber Eats app, just like adding a payment card. It is still necessary to link a payment card to your profile, as the delivery charges will be removed from your credit card as they are not considered as meals costs.
- You open the Uber Eats menu with the profile icon
- Click on the "payment" menu.
- Connect your MyEdenred account using the email address of your MyEdenred account and your password.
- You will then need to enter the last 4 digits of the PAN number on the back of your card.
- The last step is to confirm that you give Uber Eats the right to pay for your order via your Ticket Restaurant account.