Edenred is responsible for the following treatments :
- Management of Ticket Restaurant
- Management of Ticket EcoCheque
- Management of Ticket Compliments
- Management of Chèque Consommation (also known as “Consumptiecheque”)
- Management of Chèque Sport & Culture
- Management of Mobility Edenred Services
- The use of Myedenred Website and/or Myedenred App
- The use of the Ekivita Platform and/or Application
- The use of the Online Shop
- The promotion of Edenred Belgium's products and services
- The promotion of the products and services of third-party partners by Edenred Belgium
- The use of the Edenred Website, social networks and contact that is not part of the other processing
Personal data that may be subject to one or more of the above mentioned treatments are as follows (among others):
- identification data: last name, first name, address, national security number, landline and/or mobile number, email address, username, password;
- personal characteristics: birth date, title, language;
- electronic identification data: IP addresses, cookies;
- data relating to transactions made using the service vouchers;
- data relating to the behaviour and habits of Users when using the Myedenred Website and/or the mobile Application;
- data relating to incidents that may occur while using the Myedenred Website and/or the mobile Application.
This corresponds to the following categories of data subjects:
- users of electronic or paper vouchers ;
- users of the MyEdenred & Edenred website ;
- the users of the service Mobility Edenred ;
- the suers of the website Mobility Edenred ;
- the users of the Ekivita platform ;
- any person who comes into contact with Edenred using the different channels offered.
Duration of storage of personal data:
The legal obligation is 7 years. Edenred has set a deadline of 10 years to cover possible requests to search for information prior to 7 years.
Is personal data used for other treatments / purposes?
No. Unless the user has given explicit consent to receive marketing messages from Edenred. We share the data with the public authority if it is required.