If you want to change your PIN code, you have to go to your personal webspace.
- Click on "Manage my card".
- Next, click on "PIN code" for the card, for which you would like to modify the PIN code.
- Please insert your logins (email address & password) for safety reasons.
- The status of your PIN code is then displayed. If you have activated your PIN code, the status is "Active". You can then click on "Deactivate your PIN code".
- The next time you check the status of your PIN code, you will see that it is "Deactivating". This status will remain until you make a transaction.
- Once you have completed the transaction and entered your PIN for the last time, its status will be changed to "inactive". You can now start the PIN activation procedure (that allows to modify the PIN code).
- Then insert your CVC code, the 3 numbers at the back of your card, after the PAN code.
- Now, you can put in the new PIN code of your own choice.
- The activation confirmation will be shown on the screen as follows. At your next "contact" payment (that means when you have to put your card in a terminal), no PIN code will be demanded. The PIN code will be asked from the 2nd payment onwards. .
- Once you have made this 2nd payment, your PIN code change will be applied.
Article is closed for comments.