If you want to change your PIN code, you have to go to your personal webspace.
- Click on "Manage my card".
- Next, click on "PIN code" for the card, for which you would like to modify the PIN code.
- Please insert your logins (email address & password) for safety reasons.
Now you can start the PIN activation process.
- Then insert your CVC code, the 3 numbers at the back of your card, after the PAN code.
- Now, you can put in the new PIN code of your own choice.
- The activation confirmation will be shown on the screen as follows. At your next "contact" payment (that means when you have to put your card in a terminal), no PIN code will be demanded. The PIN code will be asked from the 2nd payment onwards. .
- Once you have made this 2nd payment, the status of your PIN code will be changed into "Active".
Have more questions? Submit a request