Edenred offers you the possibility of reactivating your meal, eco, and consumption vouchers that have expired within 3 months, for an additional period of 3 months. For example, if I have €100 of meal vouchers that expired on 01/01/23, it is possible to reactivate them up to and including 31/03/23.
With regard to the Royal Decree of 22/11/22, the following vouchers can be reactivated:
- Ticket Restaurant
- Ticket EcoCheque
- Consumption Voucher Edenred
What are the steps to follow?
- Create your personal MyEdenred space if you have not already done so. More info here.
- Go to MyEdenred.be
- Click on "my transactions" or directly on the wallet in which you wish to reactivate an expired voucher.
- Then, click on the button "Reactivate". The reactivate button will be displayed within 7 days after expiration of the voucher.
- A pop-up will confirm that your request is being processed, and that your voucher will be available for use again within 48 hours. It will then be automatically added to your balance. You will be notified by Edenred on your MyEdenred account e-mail address/login.
For the Consumption voucher Edenred, each voucher with an expiry date of 31/12/2022 will also have a validity date extended by 3 months, and will be usable until 31/03/2023.
For the Ticket EcoCheque, the new validity of the vouchers depends on the initial expiry dates indicated in the table below:
|Initial expiry date||New expiry date|
|30 september 2022||
31 december 2022
|31 october 2022||
31 january 2023
|30 november 2022||
28 february 2023
|31 december 2022||
31 march 2023
|31 january 2023||30 april 2023|
Edenred Consumption vouchers are currently not reactivatable
Indeed, their expiration date (12/31/22) has now passed the 3-month period, making them no longer eligible for reactivation.